Sunday, December 04, 2005

BLOCKED by the VSNL server

I am BLOCKED by the VSNL server from my_account, my_usage, my_email. since Oct 2. They have 'Reset" my password without
my permission or knowledge. This is like the Bank Resetting your ATM PIN No. without your knowledge.

The 'Service Engineers' send "Reports" of 'action taken, All OK, without visiting my house!!!

They dont have the courtesy of answering my COMPLAINTS or my E-mails.

The VSNL server is blocking my packets, as verified by tracert(whois). The tech guys know about it. They avoid the
question and hurriedly dissappear when i mention "Server Blockage".

They want payment for "Services NOT rendered" during 0ct2nd to date Dec 2nd. They have a "Server Problem" which has
Blocked me completely. They have 'Software " problems and conflicts, which they dont understand and are unable to set
right. They dont forward " comoplaints " to the concerned 'Field Engineers'. The front End customerCare people dont
understand the problem nor record your statement correctly.



Now BILLING has "DISCONNECTED" me from my 8 week old "DEAD" Connection!!! for non-payment of Bills, when I have NOT been
allowed to use the Internet, After suyccessfully "BLOCKING" me from my own account.



Now, I think they will "disconnect" my already disconnected connection again, since the next months bill is through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home