Sunday, December 04, 2005

hijacked my account, illegally using my account, wrongfully 'billing ' me for it

What happenned to me is a long story: I cant believe it myself.

The gist : tataindicombroadband.com has hijacked my account, illegally using my account, wrongfully 'billing ' me for it
and has even disconnected the "NON-EXISTANT SERVICE", WITH MY COMPLAINTS (PHONE AND EMAIL) PENDING SINCE 2 MONTHS!!

They have reset my password and i'm unable to login or see my usage.

The "meter " shows >1000mb usage, according to some goon in vsnl. They have billed me without my using the net, decided
i'm default payee, which i never knew, and promptly 'disconnected' my already disconnected line.

They dont even have the courtsy of acknowledging my EMAILs, much less READ them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home