Friday, January 06, 2006

I regret I opted for TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND

Hello every one ,my name is satya I am hyderabad India. Unfortunately I fell for one of the ads of TATAINDICOM BROAD BAND.
I regret I opted for TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND,I opted and paid for the service on 3 rd dec 2005 but was installed 10 days
later as against their initial commitment of coneection within 3 working days,

See my plight?

After getting connected initially

May be I cud browse for about 6 hrs till date,

The service so bad that u are never connected,

I would like to authenticate my description with my complaint noâ??s, they are

2785227

I wonder how can broadband operator today in India needs atleast 48 hrs to solve the problem, this was time required as I
was told on the help line,

I donâ??t have the noâ??s of the next 3 complaints

280789

2813435

2822943

2830299

one can make out the noâ?? of problems reported from the serial of complaint noâ?? that it is approximately 45000
complaints in a month,

I feel I am being harassed , please donâ??t fall in to the trap of TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND ,I have a very bitter
experience with them,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home