Sunday, September 03, 2006

I was a Tata broadband customer

I believe i also have the same woes. I was a Tata broadband customer for 3 months and in those 90 days for which i used to pay about 945rs for 64kbps unlimited connection i only could access it for 65days which means that 25 days were wasted which nearly equals one month. Tata had a genuine problem in their servers because of which i could login to their servers but i coudlnt access their net. Also if i had made a complaint it used to take 5-6 days to process it. This used to happen atleast once or twice in a month thats how i lost a total of 25 days. Also despite of complaining at Tata’s customercare my complaints fell on deaf ears. As this happened nearly a year ago i think its too late to complain but i still need to share this with you guys. Also when i shifted to Sify whose services have been good Tata people still had the nerd to call me up and ask me torenew my internet connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home