Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here is an experience which an infosys employee had with TATA INDICOM BROADBAND

Here is an experience which an infosys employee had with TATA INDICOM BROADBAND. This has been published on their Discussion Board. Rest assured, now, none of the infy chaps will opt for tata indicom …
“On 20th Feb, I got my Pre-Paid connection booked with one of their agents Atul Jain and at that time I was told that my connection would be in place in 8-10 working days. Till now I have not been able to find out what the status of my application is. Everyday,since the 3rd of March, I have been calling their Asst. Manager Virren Shetty(and later Manager Hemant) but to no avail. Every time I call up I am told that my work would be done immediately on priority basis. Now these guys have stopped taking my calls only. Frustrated with nothing happening, I called this Atul Jain up and told him to cancel my application and return my money. This was day before yesterday. And I was told that I’ll get my money by 22nd,ie yesterday. Now I have not got my money back. The application has been officially cancelled. And I feel helpless.
I have been unduly harassed by these guys and I don’t want anyone else to face the same. ”
This implies one thing for sure..TATA’s may have taken over VSNL..but VSNL employees will remain just that..VSNL employees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home