Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My tata indicom connection is not working for last 1.5 months

My tata indicom connection is not working for last 1.5 months. I have raised several complaints but in vain. First thing the ccare exec will try is not to give you any complaint number. When you call after 1 week your complaint is not registered and now if you stress on complaint number your complaint will be considered from this new date.
One of the ccare executive told me, ‘I am not raising your complaint. Do what ever you can and I challange you no body can harm us becuase we are government employees!’ And also told me that they are taught to say this to customer by there management so that the customer doesn’t call up again for his refunds etc.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Arul said...

me too with the same case.

ARUL JOSE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home