Monday, October 23, 2006

I have no internet connection from April 1

I have no internet connection from April 1st going off and on and for days making it really frustrating and afraid of login. finally on April 9th complete shut down and I raised complaint on April 11th and i persued with them till July 17th to get my connection back or pay back the installation and deposit money. I sent several emails to TRAI(not sure,if they are really custodians and responsible). Now the joke part in once i got my connection, billing dept is after me to pay me bills:-
I explained that before server problems, I paid in advance 2000 Rs, and i had no connection for 3.5 months. Since they do not have toll free number, and cannot be reached from BSNL(No pulse) my mobile bills got a soaring. The irritation was to keep us on hold for long time and disconnect me, saying ” every one is busy call back later”
who is going to pay my bills?
A week back some one called and asked for bill and i explained about black out for 3.5 months( Loss of professional, career and personal) also reminded them of further 2 week black out in September. I requested for detailed bill with all the time of black out.
She promised to get back in 2 days, I see my internet being disconnected. :-
I going to consumer forum, Please support me and let us all file together to get the officials of Tata to knees, who are hiding behind with no response.
Best Regards
– Anand
9885445070

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home