Friday, October 13, 2006

please don’t take tata card even they are giving you free of cost

I Rahul Magan cheated, fruaded and physically attached by the customer care department of the tata company. I am using the v data card of tata the wireless internet card of tata and i am looking for justice till now. from the last 6 months i am wasting mine time , money everything.
i am requesting every body in india that please don’t take tata v data card because for that you have to pass through cheat , fruad and physically attack and that is what tata is.
tata is a bull shit company run by bull shit people from the customer care department to the president of tata.
please don’t take tata card even they are giving you free of cost

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger shobha99 said...

I agree. Same here. Am struggling to get my card activated and they are just shuttling me from one erson to another. They are a bunch of frauds and lie thru theeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home