Sunday, January 21, 2007

MOST URGENT

MOST URGENT
KIND ATTENTION THE BIG BOSSES OF TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND
?A COMMITMENT FROM TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND LOOKING LIKE A STREET BOY COMMITMENT?
Dear Sir / Mam,
Last week TATA INDICOM BROAD BAND representative (Mr. Sanjay Mob. 09968154969) visited
to my house for a bill collection, asking for the money?????????? For which I had never
used or taken / installed any broad band services????????, he claims me that, I am using
the broadband service since one month????????, in fact it was against my application, I
applied for 3-64 unlimited scheme, and immediately, I cancelled because one of mine
friend told me that, Service wise tata is very very bad in these area, (you keep on
calling them no one will turn up for repairing)
Then, I immediately, complained to your customer care, with all these story, Complain no.
1410104 , whether, any wrong person using the services with my name.
Next evening (8:30 PM), I received, a call from Mr. Vikram Jeet Kaushal, tel.
011-66502213), with an apology and an offer that, with best of your services from TATA
and due this misunderstanding, there is a one month additional free offer (3 1=4 months)
scheme offered for me from his BIG BOSS (head office), I just said him OK, I accept it
and what all you are saying you just put it on my e-mail. He kept me waiting for three,
days, no one called me and no mail received.??????????????????? so far.
Then, I applied again with an application no. 0991742, with a cheque Amount RS. 1792.00.
And same day evening, some one came and installed the net, with a faulty (old-used)
Router, I browsed for few hrs. But since last two days it is out of order not working al
all.
Not less than, 100 times, I called to your local Service technician. But no one turned
up?????? So far.
Also, I complained, no. 1498034.
IS THE TATA SO WEAK IN SERVICE NOW???????? AND WHAT ABOUT THE COMMITMENT??????????
Thankx
SHAHID KAMAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home