Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tata Indicom > Walky connection is worst Internet service provider

Hi All,

Just to share my experience, Tata Indicom > Walky connection is worst Internet service provider, blve me. They are saying that you will have 115 Kbps connection speed but I never had download speed of 12 kbps. All the time I have 1 kbps, and i cant even open google.com which is my default home page. It takes almost 10 seconds to open google.com so you can imagine what kind of lousy service they are offering. I tried in day and night time but connection speed never changes, its always 1-2 kbps only. So I am all set to throw away Walky handset. And adding to this nightmare is their customer service. Those jokers will tell you delete cookies, temporary files, reset security settings and one stupid lady asked me to uninstall the Internet Explorer and then reinstall it. I refused to do that then she said in this situation we will be unable to help you. When I got really tired then I thought to Hutch Access service, that was much better than Walky, it gives constant 8-9 Kbps connection speed but its some thing costly. I have to pay 699 Rs for 1 Gb. No promised bandwidth, you may get 18 Kbps in night and 8 in day times. I am waiting for Airtel or BSNL to come in my area as they are much better. I previously had Airtel Home 699 plan which was best deal. I never had any problem with them but shifted to new area and there I dont have any option.......................

But now I will learn to live without unlimited download and browsing days...............



- Manoj

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger NiftyOracle said...

Dear Sir,

We have been getting very poor service fron Tata Indicom Broadband.
The following points may be noted.
1.My latest complaint number is 908970 dated 27 Oct 2006.However none of my previous complaints are fully attended.
2.Your customer service software was down for a very long time so usage could not be checked for many weeks.
3.We have made a objection to your tariff structure which is skewed and penalizes user after crossing the
allotted usage limit.
4.Additional usage can not be charged at a higher rate than the contracted rate.For example for 1GB usage your rate is 650/1000=0.65 per GB or for 2 GB it is 900/2000=0.45 per GB.Therfore you can not charge
additional usage @1.5 per GB
5.Your website does not explain your very strange billing method which is designed to cheat the customer.
6.You do not have a toll free number for booking complaints.
7.Your connection is intermittent since beginning making the customer to unnessesarily use more bytes every time he logs in.
8.There is no system of giving downtime compensation/poor quality link compensation.
9.I have wasted lot of money in lodging complaints on phone (at times waiting for 30 minutes
to get the call centre executive) for link restoration and other link quality problems.
10.You do not mention on website the phone nos of higher ups in case it is required to raise the level.
11.In my specific case your executive promised that my bills would be corrected and rationalised.You can check
telephone conversation in this regard in case you are doing voice recording at call centre.
12.You do not have a filtering software.My web site www.birdinfostock.blogspot.com was blocked for more than a fortnight.You can refer to my various complaints in this regard.

The link has been arbitrarily disconnected.We request you to give me pointwise reply.By this email I am also giving you a notice to restore my services as per standard given by TRAI and give me adequate compensation for lack of service after correcting my bills.You can collect any judicious pending payment any time.

Thanking You.

Dr(Mrs) Shashi Khandelwal

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger mazamanoj007 said...

get more information about TATA indicom at : http://broadbandtariff.blogspot.com/2008/01/for-tata-indiacom-plans-that-would-be.html

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tata Broadband sucks. I've had their infernal service for one year now!! It's the worst of the worst.I have had 100s of complaint numbers- no connection, slow speeds!! For the past 3 months, there has been no connection from 6 p.m. in the evening to around 11 a.m the next day on a daily basis- that's 18 hrs out of 24hs sans any connection. I pay for unlimited 24/7 service. These scoundrels pay no heed whatsoever!! They even cancel and close the complaint #s on their own, even though theres no connection. Can u imagine?? Everytime u call up their pathetic helpdesk in Hyderabad, the SOBs give u the same crap story!! I would advise everyone to refrain from using their gross services. Remember, the wise man learns from other's experiences. I had no idea about how bad and mean these bastards can be!! I would request all rational and net savvy people to make a concerted effort to put these scoundrels out of business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home