Saturday, November 25, 2006

From a very dissatisfied customer.

I got connection on 21st Nov 2006 and accessed the internet for 1 day.It was really good.Sudddenly no connection from DAY 2 and we logged a COmplaint with Customer CAre all in vain.
We got a response from the Engineers that the problem would be looked at and resolved in 2 hours but they haven’t turned up till date. They state that there is a cable problem. If so, Why was the connection given and how did it work for a day???
After repeated follow ups without any resolutions, am left with no choice but to report the issue to the consumer forem if not resolved in 2 working days from now.
From a very dissatisfied customer.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger seolion said...

Sir,

I am also a dissatisfied customer of tata indicom broadband (currently in a bad condition , browising using mobile device for making a comment like this)

I have posted my problem at digital point forums at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=185599

I am an SEO and web programmer by profession and I am annoyed to such an extent that I want to wipe them off from the industry as they deserve to be thrown out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home