Monday, November 13, 2006

I too request people not to go for TATA INDICOM broadband connection

I too request people not to go for TATA INDICOM broadband connection. I just got connection last month, that after struggle of 15 days. They behaved as if they are doing favor by giving me broadband connection. It worked for 2-3 days, then there was technical problem, which took sweet time to rectify and just before one month they sent me a hefty meaningless bill, I tried calling up customer service lot of times with no results, finally I have decided to get it disconnected. This also is taking time, result is VSNL broadband means torture and mental agony. I request people not go for this, if they have other better options.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger pankajchandna said...

one of the poor sevices. this bastards are hells, 1 got it 1 wkke back --just running for 2 dasy waiting for 5 days
guys dont ever dream of

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger seolion said...

Hi..

I am also a hapless person who happened to suffer from tata indicom broadband.

Check out
http://seolion.blogspot.com/2006/12/tata-indicom-broadband-india-worst.html
and
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=1854031

 

Post a Comment

<< Home