Friday, October 05, 2007

Please watch CNN-IBN for the unfolding story on the ISP:

Please watch CNN-IBN for the unfolding story on the ISP:

 

VSNL / TATA-indicom

 

...and how it is taking its customers for a ride!

 

You are free to circulate this message to whomsoever the content

might benefit... or do so simply if you feel that there is someone

curious enough to want to know what ISPs in India are up to and

how the consumer is being cheated -- left, right and centre!

 

The show’s name on CNN-IBN is:  “All about the money!”

Within that show there is a segment called “At your service!” being

moderated by Paromita Chatterjee which you must watch.

 

 

The 1st Part will be aired on:

Saturday, 06.10.2007 at 18:30 hrs. (6:30 PM), IST

 

Replay of the of the 1st  Part will be aired on:

Sunday, 07.10.2007 at 15:30 hrs. (3:30 PM), IST

 

 

The 2nd Part, will have more about the development of the story with

many opinions about the ISP from various parts of India. This follow-

up show will air on Saturday, 13.10.2007.

 

I will announce the time very soon.

 

Best Regards

Ajoy

 

Ajoy Eric Lal

3 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have applied for TATA BB 3 months back. The ever seen worst sales executive came after repeated calls and took the chq for Rs.5000/- as 4 months advance pay, assuring the connection in 48 hrs.No response from any one.My calls was avoided and finally I need to use bad language to know the status.I was informed that connection cane be given after 21 days.I told I am not interested and asked to return my cheque and other docuemnts. Now it's more than 2 months, I am yet to receive my documents & cheque from TATA BB.
I urge the fast moving IT people not to go for TATA, and you will be spending half of your time in follow up and resolving issues. Whoever is using please switch over to other BBs.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

TATA BB- The worst service in BB category.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

it is the worst service i have seen.......never take it.all cheaters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home