Sunday, December 09, 2007

I had a terrible experience with TATAINDICOM broadband

.I was promised a connection within 3-4 days.The agent(Biswajit Roy) always told me the connection is going to come the nest day. After waiting a week , I called customer service. Later, I mailed the nodal officer and was shocked to know that it was not possible to get a connection in my locality.On asking why their agent had come to my house and taken the cheque, there was no response. Nobody returned my cheque.Ultimately I threatened legal action to the apellate authority.I got my connection almost a month later,even then a lot of connectivity problem was present. However, I am totally dismayed by this kind of service. The agent particularly was a blatant liar and never bothered to ring me up and tell me the situation even when I requested him to.MORAL: Desist from TATA broadband.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Watzzup just going through lot of blogs with ref to the matters related to the TATA indicom broadband consumers suffering and wanted to create a unified voice for all of us.
Hence you are requested to provide your vsnl/ tataindicom email id and user id complaint no.
Please drop me a mail at my email id dinaaz10@gmail.com

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for SKY Broadband.
http://memoriasdopresente.blogspot.com/2004/06/nascer-em-2004-e-nascer-na.html
Here is a broadband beginners guide and below are common broad band questions;
>What is Broadband?
>Types of Connections?
>Connection speeds and download limits
>How to compare ISP’s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home