Saturday, February 02, 2008

NEVER TURN BACK FOR TATA INDICOM

I got the connection on 12th night (11am) of jun 2008, it works well on 13th and 14th morning. From that to till now it never worked. i had spent almost >1000min in customer care every time they saw is this “our engineers are working on it SIR” almost they had closed the complaint three times unknowingly to me i was realy shoked, no one called me up on turn to my house for rectifying the problem. When i go for termination they said the cash can’t be refunded sir, to my bad luck I had paid 4 months of amount in adv almost 5000rs is going to waste for no reason.
I had spoken with the 18 customer center guys and 3times with the supervisor and 2 times with the regional manager. But happened nothing
SO GUYS NEVER TURN BACK FOR TATA INDICOM ON ANY COST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home