Monday, February 18, 2008

tata indicom

Yes,you should consider yourself lucky…:)

I have been so harassed by the sheer callousness of the tataindicom people,that i have no words.Oh,actually,i have several words..none that the people i’ve spoken to will understand-because of just how mind numbingly stupid and incompetent they are.
I paid a month ago,and since then,along with 4K,i lost all peace of mind and sanity.Have been calling their office 5 times a day,and they say they’ll call back,and obviously,don’t.If i go to the office,they say go to the main office.If i go to the main office they say go to the franchisee whom i paid.Excuses like verification failed because we called your residence number(which noone answered)and came for verification,so it got delayed,are given.Tell me,does it take a rocket scientist to figure out that if noone is answering the calls,there is noone at home?? Does one have to come over to verify that??Finally,after explaining(read screaming) our pitiable history with tataindicom to 15 different(but equally dumb and arrogant) “customer care executives” ,someone came to install the thing..but he didn’t get a demo tape,and claimed that he would come back tomorrow with it.Then some sales guy who is the “senior executive” whom i had spoken to in the afternoon(whose major flaw is his inability to answer simple yes-no questions)calls and reprimands me for not signing on a blank sheet and claiming that the demo tape is not necessary for installation.If i knew the nitty gritties of what stuff is necessary for installation i wouldn’t even need them now,would i?Isn’t the installation guy supposed to know?But no,i get yelled at by this sales manager or whatever,who isn’t responsible for my case but yet is taking interest.Who asked him to? I did not.I asked to speak to someone in charge.If he came and started talking to me,for me,he is in charge.Thats when i asked him who i could speak to who IS IN CHARGE,if he claims he isn’t,which is when he says talk to the franchisees again.I’m just caught in this web of lies,deceit and undue yelling at me,i don’t know how to get out of it.I’m sure they’re not going to give a refund,i know someone who got into tataindicom 2 years ago who still hasn’t got their refund.So now i’m financially drained,intellectually insulted,and tired of this crap.

So,for the greater good of the public,i have now decided to defame tataindicom as much as possible,and stop others from getting into this mess.I googled ‘tataindicom internet service’ and came to this page.Has your friend got his/her connection? I’m looking to form a support group for the oppressed,and possibly start a mass tort against tataindicom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home