Saturday, June 21, 2008

tataindicom broadband

I’m from Bombay. my advise to individuals is not to buy tataindicom broadband.
I took a prepaid for one year (starting 1st jan 2008), and hence I’m stuck with this folly.
The service is attrocious (and I’m being polite here). the support staff do not know an iota of networking, I have to tell these guys where to look for the fault.
their 24 hour solution is nothing but a sham. unless their 24 hour is bases on the sun’s rotation rather than the earths rotation.
they have three sets of “people” to resolve the problem. first is “customer support” then “nodal officer” then “appelate”. ALL of the are only email id’s with AUTO RESPONSE. NO SERVICE
Another thing to BEWARE:
they close the call without resolving the problem. you will only find that out when you call them to ask for the report/status. then they give a new support number.
I have at least 15-20 such numbers over the past 6 months.
I have asked them to return my money and dis-continue my service, they are not willing to do that as well.
I on my part am going to propagate this site to all my friends. And no this is not behind the back of Tata Customer Service. I said I was going to do this, and ….
THEY JUST DO NOT CARE !!!
to the TATA INDICOM BROADBAND is aay “GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY” …..
and since normal practise of Tata is to charge for support. I DEMAND compensation for MENTAL HARASSMENT to the tune of COST * No. of support calls

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger NishaSM said...

Hi there,

Just read your comment regarding tata indicom broad band and wish to tell you that i said in the same boart.

I wanted to create a unified voice for all the sufferers.

Hence you are requested to provide your vsnl/ tataindicom email id and user id complaint no.
Please drop me a mail at my email id nishasunder@hotmail.com

Rgds

Nisha

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger NishaSM said...

Hi there,

Just read your comment regarding tata indicom broad band and wish to tell you that i said in the same boart.

I wanted to create a unified voice for all the sufferers.

Hence you are requested to provide your vsnl/ tataindicom email id and user id complaint no.
Please drop me a mail at my email id nishasunder@hotmail.com

Rgds

Nisha

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Sachin Kate said...

Hi,

I am Sachin from Pune. Yes you are right. Tata Indicom Broadband service is the worst ever service both in terms of Technical service, and Customer service I have faced ever since I used internet.

My last experience was a 1 1/2 hr call with a representative who was ill-mannered, knew little about how Tata Broad band works, let alone even know how to talk to a customer.Innumerable emails to customerservice service, Nodal officer who never lifts up her Mobile, let alone reply to your email, and Appelate Authority who very "Matter of Factly" says..I can't do anything...go to TRAI...

Anyway , I am also stuck since I have a prepaid connection till October 08, then maybe I will get a relief from these Horrible people.

How is TATA_PLUG TO SURF any Idea?

Do keep interacting with me as I am really interested in taking the guts out of these people....!

Thanks and Regards

Sachin

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger NishaSM said...

Hi sachin,

Could you please give me your email id and also your Tata Indicom User Id. Shall see what i can do abt it.

Nisha

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm amol from pune my bill this month is amounted to Rs 936 . I've Rs 199 unlimited 8pm - 8am .Though i didn't use the net during 8am - 8pm i got this huge amounted bill. they will be soon at a loss if they don't change their attitude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home