Saturday, November 05, 2005

harassing customers

Mr Ratan Tata, Chairman.



Sir,



Look how your organization istaking money and still harassing customers like me.



rgds



Mrs LindaGeorge



Dear Priyanka,



The walky telephone number was installed at my homeunder the instructions of Ms madhuri[09223416090] who is partof your
customer service. The person who came to install the phone verified my address; he took copy of my electricity bill, copy
of my pan number. I have been using the Internet services from the day it was installed and suddenly you discontinue the
services saying my installation address is somewhere in Delhi. Please let me know how did my installation addresschange?
Who authorised to change it? Who is inconnivance with whom?.



The least I expected a brand known as TATA ever would harass a customer so much. The so-called installation addressis not
mine. Its your organization which has fabricated illegally that address and you have the audacity to state that I need to
give a written request for change of address. I would like to state it clearly that I am in no way going to be part of
your illegal activity.



If you donâ??t want to provide the services I might as well go to another service provider.I will proceed with criminal
proceeding against your organization for wilfully and illegally using my name.



Its no surprise why Mr Ratan Tata has to take over as a chairman of your own organization. Such is the sorry state of
affairs.



Warm regards,



Mrs Linda George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home