Thursday, November 03, 2005

I had been a customer of Tata

Sub: Harassment & undue charges

SirThis is in reference to my phone number 9212011402. This is a Nokia handset model number-6385. From 20th oct 2005 this handset has been showing a no service sign because of changing of some software or PRL number from your side. I took this handset to the bright point , which has put up an estimate of Rs 700 for up grading the software. I have the number of few other people who are using the same handset and are facing the same problem from the very same date. I also went to your customer care centre located at Okhla new delhi and met Mr. Pankaj Pandey who is working as the floor in charge, his phone number-9212502873. the person was very uncooperative and he kept on taking the side of the bright point without giving due consideration to this thing that I had brought the other person with me a who has been facing the same problem.Sir I had been a customer of Tata from last five years with almost 8 connections on my and my family members name. I had convinced many people to take up Tata connection for its honest and sincere Services.but to my utter surprise when this kind of cheating is taking place right under you nose, I’m very sorry to say that I’m losing faith in Tata.

I hope some strong measures will be taken from your side to not only to stop such cheating and harassment of some honest customer’s like me. I’m also sending a copy of this letter to TRAI in order to look into the matter and stop such kind of harassment of ordinary customers.

Hoping for some concrete action from your side. my job number at the bright point is DEH-C112215

Thanking youyours sincerely

Rajesh Sehgalphone no-92126044169212011402

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home