Sunday, January 29, 2006

I am also getting charged by Tata for useage that is not happening

I am also getting charged by Tata for useage that is not happening. Once when I was out of the country, my laptop was not
here and the modem switched off - yet they showed useage for a number of days. Again over a couple of days that I noticed
when my laptop again was not here. They sent a technical support person who claimed they had fixed the problem but the
useage still showed up on my account. Now it has happened again a month later. It throws into question their whole useage
procedure not to mention their follow up and communication between departments (billing & technical support) BEWARE... and
check your useage carefully. I am not from India but I can only imagine that slowly through forums such as these and
making demands from customer support services that SLOWLY people like Tata will learn to handle customers concerns more
effectively - sadly they have a long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home