Tuesday, May 16, 2006

deeply anguished by services of TATA INDICOM

I too am a person who has been deeply anguished by services of TATA INDICOM and been trying to get a mail id of Ratan Tata or anyone else (like his PA) who can seek 2 mts of his time to read my complaint to him. I’d not like to add on to the mails given above as I have undergone almost all the service problems mentioned there. Hope someone in Tata Sons notices this. The sad thing is I have been more anguished by the fact that a well known brand like TATA that has exhuded confidence, belief and happiness for so many people for so many years is now being spoilt by people working for the group. These are more painful for me as a lot of senior members of my family have at some point or the other worked with TISCO & TELCO and have been proud of it. In fact even I have grown up being prowd of this. But today I have personally seen others in three parts of the country - Delhi Mumbai and Cochin speaking in disgusting tones about the brand. This removed the self assurance that I had given myself that delhi could be an isolated incidence. If anybody responsible and very highly placed in Tatasons sees this, I request you to respond or even send me a contact (direct or indirect) so that I could present my case without washing dirty linen in public. Please do not respond if you are even at the top level of mid-management as i have experienced these at higher levels in the company. I believe today that i the only person/s who could really be concerned about the brand TATA are either the family itself or the stakeholders sitting at the topmost levels and professionally active in the group.
Regards
Santy K Nair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home