Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I have taken 64 kbps unlimited offer

Hi,
Hi ,
I have taken 64 kbps unlimited offer on 1st April from tataindicombroadband . Last 7 days internet is not working in my home. I am totally disgusted with the service . I am not expecting this type of bad service from vsnl and expecting a speedy action on this matter.
Last friday and also monday i have sent a mail to customercare about my complaint of internet connection. yesterday and today also i have informed to customercare through phone about my complaint. Till now i didn’t get any phone call and also any mail from your customercare executive about my complaint. At the connection time tataindicom customercare excutive told me that they will provide the service within 24 hours but till now i didn’t get any service.
I don’t understand tataindicom is providing this type of bad service.
Still now I am not able to understabd what is the meaning of 64 kbps unlimited offer ?
Regards,
Rajendra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home