Sunday, August 13, 2006

I have been their victim for more than 3 months

I have been their victim for more than 3 months. From the day one, the connection was not stable. The WAN link disappeared at regular intervals, which hampered my business. I have called the Customer care n’ number of times and each time I was given a assurance and a new ticket number. I have just failed to understand that how the ticket closed without my consent. And above all I was billed Rs 743/- for internet usage which I have never used.
From the past 2 months there is no link at all. I have wasted about Rs 500/- on calling and reminding the Customer Care about the problem. I have been a victim of this company
I’m requesting my fellow being to avoid this ISP, or you’ll repent in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home