Monday, August 07, 2006

iam feedup of TATA service,

IT is really sorry that iam feedup of TATA service,infact i should rate it as pathetic.I have opted for ur broad band introductory offer which is for 999/- but i feel when the offer service is so bad just imagine post service.I have paid the full amount on 5th of july today being 5th aug i have still not got my connection,i can understand that the intial delay was due to the rain but what after that.infact i also got call from ur department ask my feedback as my connection is shown active in their record is this the way TATA dupe the customer or is this Thier practice.i even tried to call the area manager mr sachin kale but i feel either his mobile bill is nor paid or whatever reason it just keeps ringing and there is no response and iam trying his number from last 2 weeks now i dont know where to go as i am clueless as account is already started

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home