Sunday, August 06, 2006

Now a day’s with this advancement in technology

Now a day’s with this advancement in technology! Any one can cheat you if you are not awaken!! It is not only banks.. they will give you bunch of documents and ask you to read a astriks.. But my case is diffrent. Tata indicom is a well known brand. Every one is aware of it. But i have’t expected such a bad experience in their site www.tataindicombroadband.co.in. Their payment gate way is complete shit.. It shows your transaction is failed but the money is swiped out of my card.. Even after the month they are not responding to my complaint.. I don’t know .. Is there is any government athorites are here to monitor such a frauds… Surly I hav’t expect it from TATA.. They are having a fucking service… There must be some body to stop these issues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home