Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tata Indicom sucks

Tata Indicom sucks… It’s been a month that my internet is down. Every time I call up CC, they either give me a new complain number, or do there best to assure me that someone will get in touch with me within 48 hours. But nothing happens. On top of all this, if I give them my old complain number, they as per there record, the problem is confirmed as fixed. Now what the hell is this??? No one ever confirmed with me or even contacted me, then how the hell they can close complain like that?
Anyway, for the first time, I am planning to do something about this. I am planning to file a case in consumer court, where I believe the cases don’t take ages to get resolved. I’ll keep all of you posted as what happens.
Did any of you ever try that (court case- consumer court)?
-Hemant Chauhan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home