Sunday, July 23, 2006

TATA is nothing just a big CHAATA on customers face.

Hi
I am really very much pissed up with the shit kind of services that TATA has got. i had just changed my residence phone to TATA walky. i got that and assembled that on monday. when i tried to start that it just told that dial 121 which is their bloody customer services number. even i tried that number but than also that phone just says that dial 121. than i called them from my mobile saying that i have just changed my phoneset and this is the problem. so the customer service guy said that it shall be done within 24 hours. After 24 hours it did not start. i again called their customer service number from my mobile and fired them. Also spoke to their shift manger that time whose name was AJAY. he gave me an assurance that it shall be done by next 12 hours. Then there came some person from TATA technical department at my residence to check. he saw and said that i shall just make it done in 10 mins and he went away. then again i called their customer service that evening and this guy AJAY was not coming online and there was another shift manager whose name was RAHUL, he assured me that it shall be done by before night. I told him that if not than what as i was now too sure of the f….. services. but he said that sir belive me i shall make it done. but nothing happened. again today ther came some technical person at my place changed the phone box and assured that it will get activated by 4.30, but even that has not happened. now i called that technical guy so he is like sir i dont know anything i have done what i was told. now i want these article to come in all papers so that people can read this and see what kind of services these people are providing. So that people stop using such services and explain these pioneers some lesson. TATA is nothing just a big CHAATA on customers face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home