Monday, July 17, 2006

TATA INDICOM broadband service in my area

TATA INDICOM broadband service in my area (Belapur - New bombay) really sucks. The speed is not the issue…it is the service, which is out of order for days and days. All becasue of stupid cable jobs by unprofessional technicians (don’t call these jokers engineers). Cable in my area is cut every 3rd day.
TATA BROADBAND customer service helpline is another pain. It takes atleast 8-15 minutes to connect (well thats obvious as there are 100s complaining every miutes  ) and all you get is a complaint number.
I suggest everyone in my area please do not entertain these guys. Beleive me the local MTNL dial up is much more trust worthy as that is what I end up using most of the time.
Truly speaking there is no real Broadband service in this country. They all are as good as cable operators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home