Monday, July 10, 2006

The Worst Customer service in Broad band today… TATA INDICOM

The Worst Customer service in Broad band today… TATA INDICOM
below is the complaint sent be me to customer service but all in vain…
To,
The Customer Care Head,
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Bangla Shaib Road,
New Delhi-01
Sub: Complain regarding Non function of my broad band connection. (customer ID: bhaskar1503@vsnl.net) Complain No. 3716426.
Dear Sir,
With regret I have to inform that I have been forced by your continuous negligence and non cooperation towards my complaint (complain no. 3716426) regarding the same, to begin with legal proceedings against your organization before Consumer forum.
It is to inform that my above mention connection is in a non working position from last 108hrs now; I have registered my complaint on 5th July 06 at 10:45pm. Due to this I have been suffering from lot of mental torture and loss of business heavily in monetary terms.
The best part about the entire episode is I have given 12 reminder calls to your customer care department and spoken to many irresponsible people like Hemant, Ganesh Pathak, Razza (he banged phone on me), seema, swati, ved, Abras (all CCE’s) and one of the supervisors Rinky Sen; but every body just assured me that they have send strong reminders to the technical team and the issue will be resolved in next 12 hrs, but every thing in vain. No body from any department even bothered to give me a call for once.
Above all the great Mr. Hemant lawaniya (Manager Operations as told for customer service) was not available in office form last two days and even doesn’t have time to talk to me for once. After asking for continuous appointment to speak to him from different executives and asked many times to give me a call back for once, this fellow didn’t call me up. I don’t understand that how your organization has hired people like him who don’t understand the ‘C’ of customer service.
I think that It would be very shameful to your organization to phase the legal proceeding before the court of consumer forum in reference to the complaint launched by me.
But anyhow you have forced me to do this and realize the amount of compensation regarding the mental torture and monetary loss occurred to me due to your negligence.
Still, I hope that you will send me a written apology regarding the same to me and get the connection working without any loss of time.
Thanks & Regards
Bhaskar D Kanare
B-1 second floor, New Gandhi Nagar
Ghaziabad – 201001
Tel: +91-9213687605
Customer ID: bhaskar1503@vsnl.net
Email: baba_cool_2k@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home