Monday, June 26, 2006

I have been using Tata Indicom for about 5 months

I have been using Tata Indicom for about 5 months and it is thus far the worst service I have ever received in India/world. Normally it is down and on top of it they make you pay more for their worst service.

For example, I used to renew my service using credit card and they come back and say that they never know that I have paid. Eventually, I had to report them to my credit card company to get the money back..it is a total waste of time and money to use their service.

Beware and try some other service instead of using Tataindicom..of the 5 months I used their service atleast 2 months was spent without internet connection and I had to call the customer service atleast 20 to 30 times for every problem before a solution is reached. Everytime I call the customer service, I need to start from the beginning as if they do not know anything on what happened.

If someone has more time and money to waste then they can go for this service.


Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home