Monday, June 26, 2006

I applied for TATA INDICOM VSNL BROAD BAND SERVICE

I applied for TATA INDICOM VSNL BROAD BAND SERVICE on 17th
of June. The very next day I get a call from some Sunny Ahuja
(representing VSNL from National Computers based at Satya
Niketan Tel 09350256673 and 01132483255) who says
that he’s also staying at the same place as in munirka
(where I live in New Delhi). An executive named Atul Srivastav lands up at my door with schemes/ I write him a cheque for 699/- and Mr. Sunny Ahuja  promised me that the same would be
installed with in 2 days. Today after one week neither the cheque
has been encashed nor Mr. Ahuja
picks up his phone and trying the customer service is a joke. I tried calling
their Delhi No. 66500121 and got only one response “executives are
busy” for 12 minutes so I hung up. I sent a mail to customerservice@vsnl.co.in  I didn’t get any response. Wont you call it height of inefficiency.



 



Ranjeeb Sarma



33 D Ground Floor (right side) Near Gurudwara



Munirka New Delhi 110087



Ph: 011 52398144; M: 9350162381

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger chanukya said...

iam unfortunate postpaid customer of TATAbroadband service,Chandigarh.The staff never cares to lift phone nor properly informs customer either by mail about billing details nor by phone.It has become duty/burden on my part to call them to find out how much i have to pay.The customer care phone number you have provided is a big joke,2236108.IVRS says approximate time to attend call is 10 minutes irrespective whether it is day time or night time.TATA people always seems too busy even to reach own customer.A voice comes callously saying you can try after some time,and if we believe it will be the same,saying time to attend your call is 10 minutes.Even if we hang on for more than 10 minutes the same automatic response blurting the greatness of your service comes,and never 'GOD customer care executive' attends the call.The other numbers, the office has given are 5535923-6,22361095074313 and they never work.Phone keeps on ringing but no one picks up. Also whenever internet is not functioning,the same tactic TATA people employ-IVRS saying wait for 10 minutes,stopped me calling altogether because i prefer not to waste my phone money for simply hanging around for your response for 10-15 minutes.Rather i prefer to check on computer when the connection is restored.This month i have neither received Email nor phone call on my contact numbers about the bill.So ive called up TATA 'GODS sitting at customer care' and could not found response.They are so worst service providers and dont even care to note the number of customer calling you and call him back when he hangs up the phone in exasperation.
I regret why i have taken such rock-age connection.I think TATA are cheaters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home