Saturday, July 01, 2006

Inefficient Team at TATA VSNL BROADBAND


I have a broadband connection in the name of babloo1983@vsnl.net
I lodged a complaint with the “so called” customer service centre Ph no.55540121
on 22.06.06 @ 8.00 am about the broadband connectivity problem. My complaint number is 41906015. I told the specific problem also that the connection cable is cut in front of my apartments on the road.
1. I have been following up with customer care centre. they have been regularly telling their apologies, due to the fault of some culprits who don’t do their job properly in that organization. I have been asked to wait for 24 hours whenever I called them. Many 24 hours have gone. Poor call centre employees, they do not know the real working of the technical people of tata vsnl.
2. I have given my cell number ( 98404 85595 ) and asked the centre to give the feedback and some responsible person should call me immediately to update the position. It seems the organization does not have any responsible person. Even after nine days of complaint I have not received a single call about my complaint and everybody gone underground.
3. Inspite of telling the exact problem, the so called technical team ( ? ) did not attend the cable problem.
4. It is glaringly visible that tata vsnl don’t have a proper follow up system to know the exact complaints solved and pending complaints. Another inefficient team is spoling the image of the organization.
5. Tata vsnl is spending a lot of money on promotions, advertisements, etc without estimating the real working capacity of the team at Chennai. Should this team be retained, who is draining the effectiveness of the organization.
In case the customer care heads and technical team heads cannot solve this problem, let them vacate their seats.
Any how, I am forwarding this email to all senior heads at Head Quarters to see that the people responsible are sacked from service. I have talked with many local marketing companies and asked them not to canvas for any business quoting my case, to understand the real position.
I will also be lodging a complaint with Consumer Court for the mental agony and other losses I had incurred and will be claiming damages, which should be deducted from the salary of those irresponble employees.
Rgds
A.Shanmugasundaram Ph: 98404 85595
Social Worker
134 C Bhaskar Colony Second Street
Virugambakkam
Chennai 600 092

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home