Friday, June 30, 2006

I am not able to connect to internet

My problem is that I purchased a tata indicom walky to access internet and from the day one I am not able to connect to internet. I complained to the customer care on 19th jun 2006 and an engineer visited me on 20th, he told me that the COM port of my machine is not working properly. on 22nd I arranged and demonstrated to him that the COM port is perfectly fine and is working there is no problem with it then he promised me that he will be visiting me on sunday with a laptop to check the exact problem, which he never did, I raised another complaint and he visited me yesterday and said this problem is beyond his capabilities and somebody senior will be visiting. I just want to know when can I get my issues resolved, or should I say will I get this issue resolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home