Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It has been over a month since I had applied for Tata Indicom BB

Hi,
It has been over a month since I had applied for Tata Indicom BB and yet waiting for the connection to happen. It has been already 2 weeks that I have applied for cancellation of the request and return of refund. Ever time they say it will take a week to get the refund. Today (11 July 06) when I called they say that the connection has already been given on (07 July 06. I said that I am staying there and no connection has been given and also aksed their executive to check whether it is given or not. They said somebody would have given incorrect info in the database. I am really fed up with all this. I have already spent over Rs.300/= calling/follwing up with them. Don’t ever go for Tataindicom!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home