Sunday, July 23, 2006

I am delighted to find that I am in the company of so many people while all along I thought that I was all alone.

I am delighted to find that I am in the company of so many people while all along I thought that I was all alone.
I was a customer of Tata Indicom Broadband for the last one year. My problem started when I shifted my residence within the same building. I requested the Customer Care (CC) at Hyderabad in first week of March 06 to shift the connection and then onwards I had pleaded, requested, cajoled the CC to shift connection but to no avail. Everytime the standrad reply was that the matter has been referred to technical department and it is being attended on priority basis. I would have surrendered the connection if not for the installation charges of Rs.2,000 paid by me. But there are limits to one’s patience and I finally decided to surrendered connection. On May 23, 2006 I surrendered the modem and requested the CC to refund the money. I thought this would be the end of the story but little did I know that this would be the beginning of another horror story. Till today I am yet to get the refund. When I call up the CC(either over phone or personally) the stock reply is that there is some backend problem and I will receive the cheque within one week. This charade has been going on for last two months and I am yet to get to the cheque. May be we all should form an association and conduct a dharna in front of Ratan Tata’s office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home