Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wow!!!!! I did not know that so many people were in the same page afterall.

Hi all,
Wow!!!!! I did not know that so many people were in the same page afterall.
I am not feeling alone.I am having the same problem. No connection for Two months after signing up. Yet suddenly out of the blue, I recieved a mail from Tata Broadband customer care stating that I have overused my account(hahahahahah ! As a Network Engineer I didnt know u can use connection without any Tata device installed or cables hahahah). Well to clarify the doubt I have sent a email to Mr.Ratan Tata & Mr.Neelesh Head Tata Broadband.(neelesh@tpc.co.in). If they dont respond I have to remind them thru news paper.
I am a TIGER & I will be a TIGER for those cheat & rob people.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Benny TIGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home