Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is Mr Ratan Tata listening ?

My internet connection (ankitabhasin@eth.net) works for a few days, and then suddenly goes off for 5-6 days. This has been happening for the past 10 months or so. The people at the Prashant Vihar DSLAM should hang their heads in shame for creating so much ill-will in my mind for the TATA name. I took this connection becuz of the TATA name. One calls up the customer service number and is put on hold for a minimum of 10 minutes, to be then responded to by a customer service officer who promises you the work in in progress !I am thoroughly fed up. The guys responsible for this messup should be punished for their carelessness. Is Mr Ratan Tata listening ?

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ratan tata is busy in making cheating plan. Ratan tata is great thief and his TATA Broadband services they are with with consumer. The worlds greatest thief and asshole are working with tata broadband services.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger sunny said...

Bad service of tata indicom.I am using Tata Photon Plus since Last 8 months.Last week I got a mail regarding gold connection of Tata CDMA.I had applied online for the same. Then I had received a call from customer care The executive MR.Aman(9211991020).He told me that he will send an executive to me and after collecting the docs will tell me regarding the phone no which they are going to issue me. The executive Mr.Manpreet(9711356322) from Trimax Solution Okhla Ind Area Phase2.came to me and collects the docs on thursday 9.06.11.When i had called him on next day he gave me the no of Mr.Naemudin(9212330032).Mr.Naem told me that due to some problem he will provide the no on saturday.Since morning I am trying his no but he is not picking up my phone. I am very much disappointing with this kind of service I am tata user of Land line,Mobile and broad band since a long time.Plz solve the issue on priority. Regards Dharmender Grover 9999151698

 

Post a Comment

<< Home