Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It is a horrible experience

This is Dr. Anil from Bangalore,
It is a horrible experience. I have already paid for the broadband service 3 months back and still to receive their service. After repeated complaints they sent some gentlemen for repair he repaired and for few minutes it worked but once is off the next day it was back to its life-less wire state. I complained again the same gentlemen came and put on a new router, it worked but within a 3 days it was back to it original lifeless form. Now the wire is Physically cut and I have asked for repair but there is no response. I have sent 3 emails but no response. I only have list of complaint numbers and the present complaint number is 152564!
I have already opened the site for consumer court and I am feeding the complaint
I have a Tataindicom telephone which I am disconnecting as I have already received a BSNL connection.
All the best!
I will wait for the response from consumer court now! What a name TATA is earning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home