Sunday, January 21, 2007

DO NOT USE TATA BROADBAND SERVICES

Hi, i’m new here, an could not possibly agree with u all, especially on the topic of looting their customers is concerned.
The issue is as followed, note to all who r even currently using their broadband connection. I had a simple plan, mad my monthly payments, exceeded my limit once paid an extra 500/- for the extra “mb” downloaded. after that i received a bill worth Rs 35000/- yes u all read right “35000/-for one month.
I filed my complaint an since due to non payment my connection was cancelled. The next month i received a bill of Rs 75000/- which is insane since my connection was stopped a month back prior to receiving the last bill.
Apparently this was due to the fact that “tata indicom says” that i was hit with a virus, which is stupid cause it would have shown up on a system scan on my computer, considering that i deal with the internet (that’s my job - i know what to do).
A word out to everybody, if u have been told that there is no cost on the bill for viewing site’s (basically called an uppload - forget thier lying). My first month bill showed nothing an then i started getting a bill with ridiculous uplaods, which were more than my downloads. So please do be careful. Also it is quite possible for someone to log onto ur account an use ur account for their own satisfaction as my neighbour had the same plan as me, and his account was used while he was away for a week, leading him to receive a bill worth 20,000/-.
All in all, “DO NOT USE TATA BROADBAND SERVICES”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home