Thursday, April 12, 2007

I have a tatabroadband connection

Dear Sir (Tata Call Centre),
I have a tatabroadband connection activated on the 8th and since day one the link is down (It shows as LAN connection unplugged.
All my complains since then have fallen on deaf ears.
It was promised that it would be resolved within 24 hrs and it past more than that and I am sitting beside my computer twiddling the thumb waiting for a magic wand to appear and get my connection rectified.
This is the kind of pathetic service that is being provided by a company which promises whole lot but delivers zilch.
I have taken a firm decision this time to move over to trusted old MTNL with their ADSL broadband connection at least for any problem I can walk over to the local exchange and set things moving while with Tata Broadband’s call center handling complains who are highly paid just to listen to customers grievances and do nothing but provide a set of answers from their ready to read list of answers.
Aggrived Tata Broadband User

5 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Dear Sir,
My case also not different than you, my Tatabroadband connection was not working nearly 2 months , after one month again my system was in the same condition for 20 days, always I am thinking tosay TATA Bye Bye. aoliver@vsnl.net

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger GTV said...

TATAINDICOM- I got my broadband connection when the broadband conncetions were offered by DishnetDSL. Service was topclass. Then came the big boys who love big toys-TATA. Like destructive delinquints they wrecked the system. My connection is down most days. The connection we had at the office was terinated due to exhorbitant unrelated billing. With the VSNL came the public sector lethargy. Really SUCKS!!!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I too have disappointing experience. In the past fortnight my link was down 3 times. Each time a complaint was lodged I was told that their server was down and the problem would be addressed in 24 hours. In the first two instances it took them about 3 days to set the problem right, albeit temporarily, as I would come to know later.
Sebastian P.T.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger xenon doc 6 said...

hi; me too screwed by tata

2 months to shift a connection ..despite of the fact that new address was already having connectivity of tata,,
paid 1300 rs for this traqnsfer and lost almost 2000 rs bcoz of delays. promise made was again 72 hours...

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Mark said...

I bought a domain name apricotin.com through tatabroadband services. Now the domain I can't control or transfer just because I discontinued the broadband service from tataindicom. They neither responed to the email nor allow me to login to the control panel. I am stuck with the service. The tata is started cheating people. Goodbye tata

 

Post a Comment

<< Home