Sunday, April 08, 2007

big scandal is going on in TataIndicom broadband

I suspect that there is a big scandal is going on in TataIndicom broadband billing dept chennai perhaps without the knowledge of top brass. I brought this to the notice of the customercare centre. As usual a set of standard replies such as ‘you are a valuble customer’ etc comes as reply instead of addressing to the grievance. My deposit has not been refunded since December 2006. I would like to go to the consumer court. Instead of lamenting in the blogs and forums is there anybody claimed heavy damages? I would like to hear the procedure.
Pl send your success stories. If all of us go to court and succeed either the company will mend their ways uprooting the fradulent people or the company could wind up once for all
nagarajan

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Rajesh Navgire said...

I totaly agree with you as i have not received my refund for last one year please tell me what to do
Rajesh

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger broadband problems said...

I also totally agree with you, as their custmer care should renamed as "custmer cry", as neither they are bothered about the problem facing by customer, not even ready to hear customer's problem at all. Some of the incidents, they simply close the complaint without solving problem, stating the customer confirmed that the problem has been sorted out. Sometime, it took 5 to 6 days even addressing some routine problem of broadband connection. I think all customers should wake-up and approach consumer court for this kind of service providing in this IT era.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home