Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Most folks here have serious probs

Crap! Most folks here have serious probs and to kick myself for not reading this before opting for Tata Fraudband.
I am in Bombay. My prob is that the service was never installed though a slick customer trapping agent told me it’ll be done in 48 hrs. After 10 “working” days I call to get a response that my issue will be resolved in 24 hrs. Well, 24 hrs later I get to know that my area is “not feasible” and my money will be refunded in 5 “working” days. 8 “working” days gone without any sign of my 3.5 grand so I call again to get a “24 hrs” issue solving promise. So funny that I was watching Sunny Deol rant about “tarikh pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarikh” from Damini the other day.
As some one suggested the only way to do things is to approach the office in the local area and stage a scene.
Since I am a repetitious fool (or a believer in the builders of post-independence India) I have bad Tata Indicom, a trashable Tata Sky and a never-connected Tata Broadband. If only JRD were alive to see all this.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,

I am arun from domlur bangalore. I have the same experience that was/is with you.

The whole experience is i went for unlimited 256KBPS plan and paid RS.4000+ for 4months in advance. But I got connection only for 2 days that is again by spending around Rs.100 over Phone to kall the customer care. field engineer, manger of tech tem and all cpap things.still my problem persists So any body please help me, to whom i should contact so that my problem will be solved.plz send me a mail at arun.samal@gmail.com

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh, I forgot, 3days connection in more or less 1 month perod.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home