Friday, March 16, 2007

here is the best scenario for all

Hi all once again,
Ok here is the best scenario for all of you who are facing a problem with the billing or even customer care.
My situation was as such - firstly i had mentioned in an earlier post that the service of tata’s suck’s an i’ll still stick to this theory. Ihad earlier faced a ridiculous billing problem which after contesting with their head honcho’s here in pune and going to the office an arguing an even willling to challenge them in court, my problem was solved an i received a bill of 2000/-
fair enough i payed cause i felt that ok i know i used the net for a cartain ammount so i paid it off and have now changed my plan to the 512 unlimited scheme, where infront of my eyes a technician at the kalyani nagar office changes my plan, i tell him i need a technician to come over an reinstall the dialer cause i did not have my copy. all in all they said it would be done an my account activated..now as always i waited an waited filled my complaints an eventually have to contact the billing department at 12.00 last night to finally understand that every technician there is even more incompetent than the first..why cause my id was not yet cleared cause they “forgot” to mention that my bill was paid, but when i log in to check my status on “my system” it shows that my account is active and on “their system” it’s still in dissabled mode…. exactly one thinks what the heck is going on??????
As far as customer service goes, these people seriously lack any knowledge as to how to handle a customer and is really annoying to hear them say ” thank you for your patience”…aarrrrrghhhh…..
My honest opinion…. go down to their head office in which ever city you are an fight for your rights an don’t get bullied over by them….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home