Saturday, July 05, 2008

Tata Indicom mobile

Since last 6 months in my Tata Indicom mobile they had put welcome Tune. Every month they are deducting from my currency in the mobile of Rs 30.00 as charges. I had once talked with the customer care to cancel my Welcome tune, but still they have not cancelled. I am fed up with this customer care people. I don’t need the Welcome tune in my mobile . So, I am requesting you to take necessary action otherwise, I will be bound to take necessary action against your Companyl.
I am residing at Hospet and my mobile No. 9242893297. After my repeatedly saying also they have not done it till now.
Kindly do the needful.
With regards,
Chinmoy Banerjee.
Note: In the beginning We had purchased 3 mobile phones from your Tata indicom company they had behaved very well at that time before 3 years. But now since last 6 months instead of solving our problem they are unnecessarily giving problems to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home