Tuesday, September 13, 2005

complaint

I stay in Bangalore and applied for a personal use, Tata Indicom Broadband connection three months back (3 June 2005). At that time i was told that the connection will be done within 14 days (after Technical feasilibility analysis of the location).

But now, after all the analysis and after regular complaints and continous follow ups, i am still getting the same response ("..cabling under process..") from them. Customer care always say its going to be done this week and leave me wandering into nothing. They also have another standard fit for nothing dialogue - "someone from our side will call u in 24 to 48 hours".. they speak like they are going to do something. I have not received any call from them.

I would hereby like to request Tata Indicom Broadband to please give me an appropriate response for my complaint. My application number is 1423135. The sales people who came with all the smiles and collected the money (and literally dissappeared after that) from me from my home have been cutting my calls everytime I try to get in touch with them.

At the time of filling the application form, this is the least i had expected from the house of Tata's and i m sure a handful of guys might be giving the rest of Tata's group a bad name.

But one thing is for sure; I (and my network of friends/relatives/collegues) am never ever going to buy any more services/products from Tata Indicom.

Regds
Prashanth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home