Monday, January 30, 2006

My experiences with Tata Indicom Broadband are really bad

My experiences with Tata Indicom Broadband are really â??BADâ??.

I applied for a connection on 04th Jan 2006, through a business executive of the company.

At the payment of money, he promised me that the connection will be enabled within 14 days. Still itâ??s a long duration
for me, I agreed upon that contract.

At the same time I gave application to my previous broadband vendor to disconnect the connection within a period of 14
days which been offered by TATA.



The days went off. I was continuously contacting the executives and the technical guys of TATA Indicom. But after taking
money from me, what they were telling is, there is no feasibility for giving me the connection, since the distance is more
from their exchange.

But am sure it comes under the specifications given by them only and why they hesitates to give connection is only because
am the first person in that street who is applying for such a connection. So they had to draw new connection.

But what I felt is that itâ??s a sort of gambling from the connection providers that they were telling such a reason after
taking money from me. They were not even bothered to give me my money back at all.



Am really ashamed to tell such a word about a TATA Business group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home