Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It is simply a very pathetic state of affairs.

I stay in Bangalore. I tried to get an Airtel connection. After going to their office four times and calling up their call center 2-3 times I finally managed to get out of them acceptance to install the connection at my place. The person comes get the form filled up and asks for payment. I told him as soon as the installation is done I will pay. The installation happens after 18 days after being asked for money. I decided not to hassle myself further and asked not to install the connection.
The funny part was that after I said no I got 5 calls from various Airtel execs asking for reasons I decided not to get the connection.
It is simply a very pathetic state of affairs.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Shreyabd said...

This is expected out of Airtel...we need to take this company to consumer court, I have a case against Airtel registered in a Lo Adalat on 18th Aug, they gave me a bill of Rs14000 for two months for using the broadband.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home