Tuesday, February 06, 2007

TataBroadband is looting in cyberspace

TataBroadband is looting in cyberspace
I have been using tatabroadband for almost 2 years now and never had many complaints. Three months back i get a bigger than normal usage and just out of curiousity i checked and to my horror finds that they are showing wrong usage For eg - it shows 400MB usage in a day and the duration for that day is 48 Hours. I would never have realised if the duration shown wa snot so absurd. I complained to the provider but still got the bill for disputed usage and then when I compalined again somebody calls and say just pay up 1000 bucks and we will settle that bill. What kind of attitude is that- I need to know why such an error can happen. What if i claim that TATA is adding 10 MB extra everytime i log in and so am paying for 10 MB extra every time i login.
Am planning to take them to court. Time TATA delivered to what their name stands for TRUST.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I fully agree with the subscriber. Tata name does not stand for its trusted service. I have unlimited usage plan. For the last 15 days the net is not at all working. No solution despite of repeated complains.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I FULLY AGREE WITH SUBSCRIBER NO SOLUTION DESPITE OF REPETED COMPLAINS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home