Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am also facing lot of problem with TATA

I am also facing lot of problem with TATA on 29/3/07 I have booked a connection for my house with a writen assurance that i will get the connection within 4 days today is 27 April 2007. I am fedup with call centers and calling there area manager Bownpally Hyderabad area. Now they have started misbehaving with me. And they are saying I should take back my money this is a nw kind of monopoly whic I have not seen even when Dept. of Telephone use to provide Telephone. Hop less TATA hop less people hopless service

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

one of the worst ISP ON Banagalore.

after paying the bill sleeping tata indicom had disabled my connection.i have paided my bill on 2nd jan 2007 through HDFC net banking,my account has been disacled without informing me,from past 2 week i am calling idiate are not helping me.can anyone help me on this regards.
my login id is sharathkumar@eth.net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home