Monday, February 18, 2008

tataindicom dialer

I am from chennai, One week ago I bought a tataindicom dialer (usb) internet connection. First I installed Tata indicom dialer and then I tried to install speed software (which comes with the package) while loading,got an error message unable to install it .I keep on trying and it failed..I thought it might be virus porblem becz the computer used open IE window with the different language,I did a complete system format and then I load the tata indicom dialer and the speed software too.after clicking on the tata icon ,it shows the main window,if I click on connect it says tataindicom dial has encountered a problem,needs to close ,sorry for the inconvience I uninstalled the entire program,Previously I had norton internet security firewall and mcafee..I manually removed that also,then we removed quick time..again I installed it ..still getting the same error message and it shows accompat.txt file in the error log,I deleted the temp files and then I tried accessing ..its not working…I paid RS.2900 for this product ..it is useless and not working.. I called the customer service,the executive told me it is not our software problem and I need to contact someother computer technician,(worst cust service),
if anyone know any solution..kindly send it to me…

6 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger anurag said...

go to google type tata indicom usb modem dialer.
it will show you some pages.
go to second page

click tata indicom personal internet speed

select dialer download
clicl usb modem

then try

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger anurag said...

open internet explorer. Go to tools internet options, connections and create a new connection, in thennumber type #777 in the name type tata and in username password type internet. I tried it was working . I also got same error. But the only thing is you will have to check that is are you able to keep a watch on the usage

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger anurag said...

open internet explorer. Go to tools internet options, connections and create a new connection, in thennumber type #777 in the name type tata and in username password type internet. I tried it was working . I also got same error. But the only thing is you will have to check that is are you able to keep a watch on the usage

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger anurag said...

open internet explorer. Go to tools internet options, connections and create a new connection, in thennumber type #777 in the name type tata and in username password type internet. I tried it was working . I also got same error. But the only thing is you will have to check that is are you able to keep a watch on the usage

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Arup Kar said...

I too got a new USB Modem for my PC...but the dialer doesnt work...it says - "The Dialer has encountered a problem and needs to close, sorry for inconvenience".

It works pretty fine in a Laptop, but the problem only seems to have with the desktop.

Do anybody have any idea, how to fix this issue ?

Thanks in advance !

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Naresh Babu said...

Your proble is not because of Tata Indicom Dialer.. It is because of a svchost service in your system. Go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer adn you will see there error. The error will say something baout the SVCHOST service. It is becuase of some driver conflict. I am facing same issue right now and looking for a solution. Possible solution is to update your windows drivers for SVCHOST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home